- TheBrandCollectiveAsked on May 05, 2015 at 02:31 PM
I created a form which looks great. I need these forms to be saved as a PDF to send onto clients for completion.
My problem is that when I export the file
1. it looks completely different (Grey boxes vs grey background. Diff size font.
2. The page breaks don't work
3. Some of the text has overrun into other text.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 05:04 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It appears that form backgrounds and page breaks are fully supported by our PDF import tool. I was able to reproduce the PDF styling issue with your form, so I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and escalated it to our Development Team.
We will update this thread when we have any news.