- cultadAsked on May 05, 2015 at 02:55 PM
We have two payment options.
What is the best way to do the following:
1. If the person meets the Condition 1, they skip to Condition 1 Information, then to the payment section. (There are two options so they can choose one option or two. However, they have to read the Condition 1 Information first.)
2. If the person meets Condition 2, they do not have to read Condition 1 information. They should skip to Condition 2 Information, then they just follow the sequence to the payment option.
3. If the person meets Condition 1, they get sent to Thank You page for Condition 1 after payment.
4. If the person meets Condition 2, they get sent to Thank you page for Condition 2 after payment.
- BenAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 05:03 PM
This can be done in several ways.
One is to use Page Breaks (found under Survey tools).
Each page can then hide and show the elements that we need by setting up the conditions to redirect to a different page.
This is very simple to do and we would be happy to assist you in setting it up. You can see an overview of this here: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic and you can see how to add them to your jotform here: How to Create Multi Page Forms
If you can let us know what is the form and which fields would be shown / hidden we can then give guide you on it how you should add it.
The other way is to use Form Collapse (also under Survey Tools)
This is great if you want to have a form in a single page since it allows you to quickly show and hide multiple fields based on one or more field selections.
You can see how to use them here: Show or Hide multiple fields at once using form collapse tool
In regards to the thank you pages - since we can only assist with one issue / question per thread, I have moved that to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/564604 where we will assist you with that shortly.