- wtkrclubAsked on May 06, 2015 at 12:00 AM
I had downgraded my package from Premium to Free and submitted the subscription cancellation before 1st May 2015 and my credit card was still billed for the month of May.
I would like to downgrade or terminate the Premium package with immediate effect as the registration for our event is now closed.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 08:28 AM
Upon checking, I found that you have paid the subscription payment using PayPal payment gateway. You have to cancel your subscription through your own paypal account. Here are the steps to cancel your subscription :
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription #S-2TX983047N607854Y
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 08:57 AM
I have also sent a request to our billing team to process the refund for latest subscription payment.
- wtkrclubAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 12:33 AM
I've cancelled the subscription on my PayPal account.
Thanks for refunding the May payment.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 01:45 AM
I did check your account and found that you have successfully cancelled your premium monthly subscription. Please allow 2-5 days for the refund to appear in your account.