- solatinagroupAsked on November 14, 2011 at 07:42 PM
We've edited one of our forms, "Ask The Professional", by adding an additional option under "Which Professional". However, the new option is not showing up when we embed the form on our website. I've removed the new option and replaced it with a "test" option. I've cleared our browser's cache, tried viewing it in different browsers, but the change still doesn't show up.
Please see the attached screenshot.
Can you help with this please? Thanks.
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:44 PM
What is the URL of the page you have embedded the form on?
- solatinagroupAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:51 PM
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:53 PM
Try changing your script embed from:
- solatinagroupAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 08:18 PM
And there it is...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 11:58 PM
We are happy to hear it Solatinagroup! If you need further help, please do let us know. Thank you so much for using JotForm!