- aprpacAsked on May 06, 2015 at 06:04 PM
I am using the Preview Before Submit widget which works pretty well, however on the preview window, all of the text is right up against the left border of the form. This does not look very professional. How can I resolve this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 09:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
To resolve this issue, you need to add some padding to your preview container. This can be achieved by injecting custom CSS to your form. Please take a look at the CSS and steps below.
padding-left: 50px; // this can be adjusted to larger padding if you wish
1. Open your form in Edit mode and click Setup & Embed.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Open Form Styles tab.
4. Go to Inject Custom CSS and insert the CSS snippet given above.
5. Click Close Settings.
Here's is how it looks on my cloned version.
I hope that helps.
- aprpacAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 04:33 AM
Thank you this resolves the problem for me.