- zphibokAsked on May 06, 2015 at 08:45 PM
I have cleared my form cache and the form is loading slowly. I haven't actually embedded it on my website yet, but I have had several testers and have noted myself that the form is almost unusable.
- zphibokAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 03:00 PM
Any thoughts on this issue?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 04:26 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1) Form loading issue is related to the amount of form fields (there are more than 450 fields on your form) and widgets. Also, form widgets are being loaded from a separate domain, so they take more time and resources. You might consider replacing the widget fields with standard fields on your long form.
2) Form navigation issue is related to enabled form Autofill option. The 'Save on data changes' option is saving the whole form each time you type anything on it.
In order to improve this situation, you can either disable the form Autofill feature, or disable the 'Save on data changes' option and increase the 'Auto Save' time.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.