- allegroAsked on May 07, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Is there a way to set a date when the paypal price automatically goes up? For example for conference registration, we have early, regular and late registration fees that are associated with a date. Can we preset the date when the amount will change?
- CharlieAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 12:23 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to dynamically change the pricing based from date. But you can do this by using a workaround.
Here's how you can do that:
1. First, set all the products using manual form fields (ex. check box, input text box, etc...) instead of setting it in the Payment wizard.
2. Using conditional logic and form calculation widget, we will pass prices depending on the current date and date event difference.
3. We will then pass the final price to the payment total field, you can do that by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
Here's my sample form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51265167377966?. Some fields will be hidden but for the purpose of explaining things they are displayed (date difference and current date).
This is my conditional logic:
You can clone my form by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL. Feel free to ask questions if you need more assistance on it.