- paramountsecurityAsked on November 15, 2011 at 06:55 AM
yet again we are finding our forms are out of folders, we have no idea what form is associated to which web site, as a paying subscriber to jotform we are less than impressed. Since you upgraded the system there has been nothing but problems.
What is going on? if this cant be resolved we are changing form providers as we are not a free of charge test facility for jotform!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 07:20 AM
A new ticket has been submitted on the problem and a developer will be assiged to investigate it.
Incidentally, did you respond to the query posed by Aytekin on October 21 in the related thread?
- paramountsecurityAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 09:56 AM
We dont use any other browsers on our corporate network i am afraid.
- allanftdAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Thanks for the update, paramountsecurity. A good portion of our valued members would prefer to stick with just one browser and we understand that. As advised by my colleague, your issue has already been endorsed to our Tier 2 Support for further action. Please accept our apologies for the trouble this has caused.
Thank you for bearing with us. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Sorry, your folders were lost because you accessed the page while we were changing configuration on our load balancer and we had sticky sessions disabled. Folder configuration is being made with an AJAX call and since that call went to a different server where you were logged out, it returned an empty configuration, and that configuration was saved.
We are fixing your folder configuration from backups now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 11:05 AM
We were not able to find a way to recover it quickly. You do not have many forms. So, I think the best solution is to re-assign your forms to the folders.
I understand that you asked for refund if we cannot fix it. Please let me know when you are ready to move to another service provider and I will refund your payment. Sorry for the trouble.
- paramountsecurityAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 10:39 AM
I have tried putting the forms back in folders, and they wont stay in there, i have deleted the folders, and now they have reappeared!!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 07:30 PM
I have tried replicating the issue, but failed to do so. I tested it on your account and everything works fine. Can you please redo all the steps you do? Thanks.
If there are any specific steps to reproduce the problem, please feel free to let us know. Thank you so much for your patience and have a great day!
- paramountsecurityAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 08:04 AM
We have found it seems to be related to internet explorer. It doesnt do it in chrome.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 08:46 AM
If you're using IE8, please try doing these steps:
- Click Tools
- Click Internet Options
- Under Browsing history, click the Settings button
- A Temporary Internet Files and History Settings pop-up will appear. Under Check for newer version of stored pages, select Everytime I visit the webpage
Try viewing and editing your My Forms page, and check if your problem still happens.