- stedmundsAsked on November 15, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Every time I log on, I can see my forms, and when I try to go to sublissions I get the following message "Login RequiredYou can't see the submission data for this form. Please login first "I check and indeed, it has logged me out. It does it every time so I can't view submissions. Any help would be appreciated.Kind Regards,Phil
- PrimeTimeAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 10:10 AM
I am having the same problem. When will this be fixed?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 10:20 AM
We are looking into it. I was able to re-create the problem on IE8.
If you need to access submissions urgently you can use a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
- stedmundsAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 10:21 AM
I'm sorry, I should have mentioned. I tested it on Chrome, FireFox and IE. I got the same results from each of them
- allanftdAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Thanks for the update, this is duly noted and added in our internal ticket. May we ask if by any chance you also tried on Apple Safari? Nonetheless, we'll continue to look into this issue and update you once it is fixed.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- stedmundsAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Safari is the only browser not stored on the company computers sadly. Thanks for looking in to this
- allanftdAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Thanks for confirming Stedmunds. We'll keep you posted on the status of this case.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 11:06 AM
The logout problem should now be fixed. Thanks.
- stedmundsAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 05:22 AM
Thanks, it's now working perfectly!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 05:24 AM
Glad our team was able to resolve this issue for you.