- aruzixAsked on November 15, 2011 at 02:43 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 07:13 PM
Sorry but there's no way for you to change the error message in your form when it's disabled. It's the default error page created by JotForm and can't be replaced. Thank you for understanding.
- cheekyfaceAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 06:41 PM
Any chance this could be submitted as a feature request? At the time of working on my forms (in this case a booking form that customers are redirected to after receiving a quote), it would be handy to be able to alter the message so they don't think there is something wrong. The current message provides them no detail such as for example "we'll be back on line soon - check again in about an hour".
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 07:50 PM
Sorry to inform you late. We have it already available on the Form Preferences settings. Check this visual guide.
- cheekyfaceAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 08:06 PM
OK thank you!!
...Just an aditional comment that relates but could probably use a separate thread;
When disabling the form, I would usually only do that to make changes to the form. In doing so it would be good to still be able to preview the form to see if the changes are working OK without having to enable it publicly. Is there something that allows this already or is this something that needs to be submitted a feature request?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 08:29 PM
That's not possible yet. My suggestion is to take your form source code, paste it to notepad and save it as html file then open it to preview in on your browser. Thanks!