- tmvvAsked on May 08, 2015 at 01:49 PM
I think that maybe there has been a default email set up and I am unable to send jotforms to anything but that one email.
How can I change a default setting?
- CharlieAnswered on May 08, 2015 at 02:30 PM
To change the recipient email address of your form notifications, you can follow the guide below.
1. First, click "Emails", here you can edit the existing notification that you have. You can also create a new one.
2. If you choose to edit the existing one, the first window that you will have is for the email template, here you can change or customize the email body of the notification. After that, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. After clicking that button, you will then be navigated to this page, here you can change the recipient email address. Please do take note that you need to fill out all the necessary fields here, that includes the "Sender Name" and "Sender Email".
Do let us know if you are still having problems with it.