- wemakeprintsAsked on May 09, 2015 at 09:28 AM
I'm having some issues embedding my form http://form.jotform.us/form/50016056407142 into a standard HTML page.
I have experimented with the standard embed option as well as iframe. Both do not display the form correctly-it doesn't span the entire length of the page, leaving a giant white area across the bottom.
My other form (order form), looks just fine using the same code. (I assume because of the larger size defined by "style="width:100%; height:1289px")
I've done some looking around but would like to get an opinion on the best, most solid way to go about this.
My strict requirements are:
1) I need to use a custom favicon
2) I need to use the Mobile Responsive Widget (does this interfere with the the embedding process?)
The links to the actual html files are:
Any and all advice appreciated.
Thanks as always,
EDIT: I should add, ideally I would just use the native form and not have to embed anything, but my understanding is that I cannot do this and use a custom favicon. Is this correct?
- wemakeprintsAnswered on May 09, 2015 at 10:12 AM
I am looking into http://www.jotform.com/answers/437048-Change-Form-Favicon
Perhaps this is the best solution for me...
- wemakeprintsAnswered on May 09, 2015 at 11:48 AM
You guys can delete this thread :)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 09, 2015 at 02:59 PM
I'm glad to hear that you have resolved your problem.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.