- FEHAAsked on May 09, 2015 at 03:56 PM
I have been using the paid version of JotForm at $9.95 for several months and am wondering if I can go back to the free version without any impact on my existing forms? My form is for something intermittent where a bunch of people submit at certain times of the year, and other times are quite low in the number of submissions. Can I go back to paid and then back to free throughout the year, or do I have to stay at one level or another? Thanks for your help!
- ShadaeAnswered on May 09, 2015 at 05:49 PM
Yes it is possible to change your plan back to our free plan without affecting the forms that are on your account.
You are able to downgrade or upgrade your plan at any time. Please follow the steps below to downgrade your account:
1. Click on the Profile icon in the upper right
2. Select "Account"
3. Select "Billing" from the left panel
4. Select "Switch Plan" on the free account option
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance.