- KatAsked on May 10, 2015 at 03:07 PM
Hi, i am trying to trst the JotForm I created on an Android device, and it has multiple and quite significant issues:
I tested two versions: an iFrame embedded code and direct link to a JotForm.
the issues are the same (except that the iframe form does not display at all past issue #3 - it is blank):
1) Language selection dropdown is pure text for both languages displayed simultaneously and does not work.
2) 'accept terms of service' app displays only the checkbox but no text
3) conditional logic i have 'if xxx is selected, show yyy' does not work and all hidden options are displayed simultaneously off the bat.
4) a configurable list i have does not display at all
5) upload button is not responsive - meaning that it wont do anything (i have the Ink File Picker one)
6) captcha text loads forever but wont show
7) signature filed would not show
the url is http://www.chinacredentials.com/#!apply/c1cgj
the device is samsung Galaxy s3.
thank you in advance!
- BenAnswered on May 10, 2015 at 05:21 PM
If I understood you correctly Kat, the issue is that forms do not work properly for you within the Android App that you have created that loads the page you have mentioned? Is that correct, or are you accessing the form from your Samsung Galaxy and it is not working for you?
- intchinaAnswered on May 10, 2015 at 05:38 PM
I am trying to see if the JotForm I embedded on my website is working when I try to fill it in on an Android mobile smartphone, and it is not working (see issues I described).
Thanks in advance for your help
PS I do not remember naming my forum question "*** Android App". I do not have a JotForm Android app, because I do not have the need to manage JotForm submissions from an Android device.
- BenAnswered on May 10, 2015 at 06:18 PM
I took a look at your website:
1. I go here: http://www.chinacredentials.com/#!apply/c1cgj
2. I click on "APPLYING FROM A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER"
Now to me it seems to be working properly, but based on what you have mentioned in your first post it seems that you have quite a few issues.
I presume that this might be caused by one of the following:
1. the steps above are not the right ones - if so, do let us know what we should do to recreate it.
2. the connection that you are using is a bit slower one so the form does not load properly, or
3. there is some issue causing your connection to break while still working on getting all resources.
I have cleared your form cache just now so that we can be sure that it is not the one causing these things for you.
In regards to title, please note that we change the title to make possible for our colleagues to quickly follow up after us. Since I understood that the issue is about app I have changed it like so.
- intchinaAnswered on May 10, 2015 at 06:57 PM
Thank you for taking the time to look at the site.
I do not have any issues filling in the form from a Desktop or an iOS device, but when trying the desktop version or the iOS version from an Android smartphone, I encounter issues described in my original post.
The button on the page I listed the URL for that says "apply from iPhone or iPad" is a direct JotForm link that takes you to a version of my JotForm that happens to work on iOS devices (the version I embedded on my Wix site via the iFrame method is not fully functional on the iPads and iPhones I tried), there is nothing iOS specific about the form itself, so, there is no reason why it should not work on an Android smartphone, but it does not.
I am trying to expand functionality to the Android platform, but I am having the issues described in the original post.
Thank you in advance!
- TonyAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 11:36 AM
same issue..... the form doesn't load on android browsers.
Thanks for helping
- BenAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 12:55 PM
I apologize, but we never got assigned to this thread for some reason. As such I just saw your reply now - which is why we did not get back to you on this before.
Can you please tell us if you are still experiencing these or any other issues?
I have moved your post to a new thread where we will be assisting you shortly.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 11:20 AM
We're not able to re-create the problems on our end with default Android browser, Firefox and Chrome.
But we realized that, all the problems are related with Ads Blockers. I'm able to re-create the problem on my Chrome with uBlock and Ads Blocker.
Are you using any Ads blocker on your phone ?