- RobW101Asked on May 11, 2015 at 12:15 PM
this document was created in Adobe and is currently in use. Can I just import it as is so that it can be integrated into my website? Can this be done on an IPad?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 12:29 PM
You can import your Adobe Forms Central fillable PDF's to JotForm forms via this page:
You can also import your regualr forms and their data from our comparison page as well. You should indeed be able to run the import from an iPad.
You can then embed your form to your website:
If you have any trouble with this, just let us know and we will be happy to help.
- RobW101Answered on May 11, 2015 at 12:29 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 12:32 PM
You are very welcome! Just let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to assist you.
- RobW101Answered on May 11, 2015 at 12:47 PM
In fact I do. When I attempt to import the PDF the only files that show are my photos on the iPad. There is no option to open Adobe. Not sure what to do.
- RobW101Answered on May 11, 2015 at 12:50 PM
Turns out I just needed to apply this to a desk top. Won't work with Ipad for some reason.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 01:07 PM
You might be right, I guess Ipad does not have the option to upload other files than photos, I tried in an emulator, but did not have any option to upload other files, just photos:
Glad to know you solved it using a pc.