- TodorovAsked on May 11, 2015 at 05:00 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 05:24 PM
I checked your account and I was able to see the form was there and accessible:
It was even present within your page:
Are you still having trouble with that form? As far as I can tell it should be live.
- TodorovAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 05:28 PM
Hi, yes - it is live - but the problem is, I can't find it in JotForm in the My Forms list. So I can't download my submissions or edit the form.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 05:34 PM
I checked again and it appears as though the form was archived. While viewing your forms, click on "Archive" and you should be able to find the form there:
You can also unarchive it from the same place. This will move it back to the same place as your other forms.
- TodorovAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 05:40 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 05:42 PM
You are very welcome! Just let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.