- wsfarmAsked on May 11, 2015 at 11:27 PM1 It does not show hidden fields which are a critical element in my forms. Depending on options selected on the form different hidden fields are revealed. I do not think it is possible to replicate this on the fillable PDF. There are too many combinations to have a different fillable PDF for each possibility.
- CharlieAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 11:37 PM
But, I can forward this to our back end team as a feature request, unfortunately, I am unable to provide an expected date to when this will be implemented or if it will be considered, but rest assure that they are already aware of this. I would advise using the web form for the complete feature/function instead.
We will update you as soon as we hear any news regarding this feature request.
Thank you for understanding.
- wsfarmAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Thanks Charlie for your reply.
I was not actually requesting the PDF functionally to be extended to include the features mentioned above.
Rather an app that retains the online features and could work offline would seem to be the logical way to go. This has been a consistent request over the last four years in several hundred threads on this forum.
- CharlieAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 02:02 AM
I escalated this as an improvement in the PDF functionality, it might be something useful and can be done in the near future. And we appreciate the feedback on it.
Apologies if I misunderstood your concern at the first time, but I see that my colleague ashwin_d has already responded on your specific request on an app that retains the functionality of the forms even if they are offline, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/567541.
- wsfarmAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 03:02 AM
Hi there Charlie,
I understand that you guys have a lot of these messages to get through and we do not always express ourselves clearly. I think you do a fantastic job and love using JotForm. I certainly appreciate the prompt and excellent support you give through this forum.
I am sure that there will be users out there who will appreciate improvements in the functionality of the PDF forms so it has been good of you to take those points and address them.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 08:23 AM
Our colleague Charlie, had already submitted a feature request to our higher team support.
We will let you know here for any updates on the status and progress of the request.
- Varun RajaAnswered on November 24, 2016 at 02:52 AM
I just wanted an update on whether the functionality asked for on this thread (Implementing Conditional logic on pdf forms) has been achieved in the latest versions. I desperately wish to know if this kind of functionality exists on Jotform as I require a form to be created that needs this feature.
Kindly do let me know as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 24, 2016 at 02:59 AM
I have forwarded your question to our software developer team and you are going to be informed via this thread.
Thank you very much for your interest.
- ConnectxAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 01:42 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 03:06 PM
Unfortunately, this function is not yet implemented in the fillable PDF forms. You will be updated via this thread once an information is available.
Let me create a separate thread for the other issue. please wait for our reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1023595.