- Bill TaleroAsked on May 12, 2015 at 09:07 AM
I have created two forms. the first form is a medical survey called Sleep_Questions(SQ) , the second form is a physician prescription form called 'RX_generator(RX).
The SQ survey and the RX forms have the same exact same fields. the difference is in the design. The RX form is a what the physician will use to request a sleep test for the visitor.
So here is what I am trying to accomplish:
1. when a visitor goes to our site, he/she will complete the SQ survey and press 'submit' when done.
2. upon submission of the SQ form two thing should happen. First the data from SQ goes to a database table on the server. Second(should be in real time) the data is also sent to the RX form.
3.the RX form should be emailed to the physician as a PDF that looks like the RX form.
I am probably making this more difficult than it needs to be.
Your suggestions are welcome.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Once the form is submitted, the data is automatically goes to the server.
You want to use the same data answered from the 1st form to the 2nd form right? It is possible to prepopulate the 2nd form with the answers from the 1st form. The Thank you page(custom URL) of the 1st form should be the 2nd form's URL with parameters.
Please check this very helpful guides:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 11:52 AM
I moved your other inquiry about downloading the submission as a PDF on the email notifications. This is the URL: http://www.jotform.com/answers/568402
Thank you for understanding.