- jkantorAsked on August 31, 2010 at 02:40 PM
- medadviceAnswered on September 01, 2010 at 02:12 PM
Yes, under "Form Tools" drag a "submit button" to your form. Next bring up the properties for this item. Next to "print button" change the value to "yes" from the drop down. Click OK and you're set.
This button will only allow the user to print the current page of a multi-page form. I believe this is an issue that is going to be addressed in the future.
- visionisAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 05:26 PM
Any news on being able to print a multi-page form?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Alternatively, you can create the forms in PDF and then have it printed. This includes being able to produce multi-paged forms
1. Just go to My Forms page.
2. Right click on the form you wish to print and then select "Create PDF form" from the menu.