- hwhiteAsked on May 12, 2015 at 01:27 PMI don't see the option on my forms...
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing Form Analytics
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 01:36 PM
JotForm's Form Analytics can be accessed two ways.
1) via the My Forms page. Select the form you'd like, click More, then select Form Analytics:
2) From the Form Analytics Landing page. Select the Try it now button, then select the form you'd like to see stats for.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!
- hwhiteAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 01:46 PM
I did that, and the option just isn't there.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 01:53 PM
I checked the account associated with your email address and it has no forms.
- hwhiteAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 01:56 PM
That doesn't make any sense, I use Jotforms daily.
- hwhiteAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 01:59 PM
I was able to access via the landing page by clicking "try it now".
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 02:01 PM
You may have created a second account on accident. For username hwhite I don't see any forms. Are there other email addresses you may have used to sign up for this? We would need to know either a username, email address, or Form ID to help track down the right account for you. Some people just send us the web page their forms are embedded on and we can find out the form ID from there.
I just saw your update, so sounds like you're able to access it now. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 02:20 PM
OK, I see the problem. It is not shown on forms that are shared with you. We will fix this and get back to you.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 06:31 PM
It's fixed, and should be work on your shared forms, too.
Thanks for reporting it,