- TwitterthonsAsked on November 16, 2011 at 11:38 AM
We would like to confirm receiving a form by Twitter instead of email or in addition to email. Is this something you guys can quickly add an TWITTER AUTORESPONDER or a TWITTER AND EMAIL AUTORESPONDER option in the preferences for the Submit buttons?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 06:41 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Sounds good! I have created a feature request ticket.
We will inform you through this thread if any updates will be available.
In the meanwhile, you can use a http://twittercounter.com service to accomplish your goal. You can find the basic steps below:
1. Create an account at http://twittercounter.com/pages/twittermail, you will get an email address like email@example.com for your "tweets by email"
2. Create an email notification to received @twittermail.com mailbox. According to my test, notification should be sent in plain text (not HTML).
If anything is not clear, please let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 02:33 AM
I think Mike's suggestion is pretty good and solves the problem completely. Please try it and if you still think there is a need for a JotForm based solution, let us know.