- NEOATLAsked on May 12, 2015 at 05:36 PM
Not even there for the TRY ME option!!
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing Form Analytics
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 06:06 PM
It seems that the Form Analytics option is not included with "Shared with you" forms.
The issue has been already escalated to our Development Team, and we will let you know once it is fixed.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 06:30 PM
It's fixed, and should be work on your shared forms, too.
Thanks for reporting it,
- NEOATLAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 06:33 PM
Guess what? Nope not working!!!!
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 06:42 PM
Please clear your browser cache,
- NEOATLAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 07:00 PM
Sorry, still does not work.
Have cleared three different browsers and it still does not work.
- BenAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 07:39 PM
I am sorry to hear this Pale.
Could you please tell us few more details in regards to your issue?
1. Do you see Form Analytics [beta] option under More menu as shown on the screenshot by my colleague above or is your issue that it is not shown to you?
2. Do you see the Form Analytics [beta] option, but something else is not working for you?
3. Neither of the two, but something else instead?
It would also be great if you could attach a screenshot of the issue to us since that would allow us to to better understand it and help you resolve it faster as well as to include any details as to which form(s) can not be opened if it is limited to specific ones only.
We are asking this since we can open the shared forms without any issues.
For adding screenshots to your reply, please follow the steps here: How to add screenshots/images to questions in support forum?
- CharlieAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 12:19 AM
I've opened a separate thread so that we can better assist you with regarding to the Pale Moon browser. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/568894. We will address it shortly.