- mackerg4Asked on November 16, 2011 at 12:52 PM
I just noticed the the "User Guide" link at the foot of the JotForm web pages gives a 404 error
- searchbarAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 01:12 PM
me too. When i try to edit my form results, that 404 error also appears instead of the editing form.
- fxrAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 06:44 PM
@searchbar, are you still having that issue, if so, can you please open a new thread for it?
@mackerq4, thanks for pointing that out, I will bring it to the attention of our developers.
- mathquizAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:04 PM
Jus saying but the link at the bottom of the page links to:
Thepage is at:
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 04:09 AM
Problem is fixed by now,
Thank you for reporting the problem,
- pinkdollyAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 04:42 AM
I have the same problem please help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 06:26 AM
I believe the problem is already fixed. Can you please check it again? You may also try other browsers or clearing your browsers cache before revisiting the page.
Let us know if you are still having problem visiting our user guide section after that. Thank you so much and have a great day!