- visionisleAsked on May 12, 2015 at 07:28 PM
I would like to use this template, however, I am unable to change the titles,
This is located on page 2 under the title "Products" Id like to create a new order form based on this idea. our customers pick a product from a drop down menu, they put in a qty and then it adds up the total costs. How was this area created?
- visionisleAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 01:42 PM
This did not answer my question at all. I need to know how to use the template named "Product Order"
it is not allowing me to change the information within subheading
- CharlieAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 02:27 PM
Could you give us the link to the Template?
Here's how you can use the template in your end.
1. Navigate to "Templates" page. Choose a template and click the "Use Template" button.
2. It will then be cloned and be opened in your form editor, here you can change the form title of the new form with the template implemented on it.
To share us the template you are referring, you can get its link and post it here.
You can also share us the form URL you are working at so that we can better assist you. We'll wait for your response.