- martinbondAsked on May 13, 2015 at 07:03 AM
What is the SLA % commitment?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 09:05 AM
Are you referring to the Service Level Agreement?
We take security very seriously, our security measurements include but are not limited to:
- Bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection. We support Secure SSL Forms, so the form data can be accepted over encrypted connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
If you want to know more about the server status please go to http://jotformstatus.com/
Hope this helps. Let us know if this is not what you need so we can further help you. Thank you.