- EdpsychAsked on May 13, 2015 at 07:31 AM
I need to know how i can print the same format as a plain (incompleted) application form?
Also i need to know how i can print the same format as a completed (submission) application form?
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 07:59 AM
There are several ways to print your JotForm forms:
1) Using the "Create PDF Form" option - Go to your My Forms page and right click on the form that you want to print, then select "Create PDF Form"
2) Using the Print button - include a Print button in your form and click it when you preview the form.
3) Using your web browser's built-in print function - preview your form and pressCtrl-P or right click on any portion of the webpage, then select Print. Consult your web browser's documentation for instructions to print as it differs from browser to browser.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!