- vhh_adminAsked on May 13, 2015 at 01:01 PM
My Forms has been disabled (This form has exceeded its allocated quota.) But I have not even used all my allotted submissions?? Why has this been disabled?
- SammyAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 01:07 PM
I have checked your form and noticed that you have exhausted the SSL submissions allocated to your free account, you have a limit of 10 submissions and you have exhausted them hence the reason that form is disabled since you are using a secure submission (https://) protocol on this form
Here are the actions you can undertake.
1. Purchase one of our paid plans in order to get more submissions (better option)
2. Await until next quota reset to continue using your form
3. Submit that form's data without using encryption (not recommended)
Kindly awaiting your feedback.