- CharlieAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 11:03 PM
We have a storage system for images but not really something where you can upload different file types then getting the download link for it. What I could recommend or suggest is that you have your files uploaded on a dedicated file sharing and storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box.net or any other similar product. After that, you can get the download link from there and you can display it in your Form. Here's an example:
1. I've uploaded a Test.pdf file in my FTP server, here's the download link: https://shots.jotform.com/charlie/Test.pdf.
2. In your form, add a "Text" field and click "Edit HTML".
3. Type in the text that the user will click, highlight, the click the insert link button.
3. A pop up window will be displayed, you can add your download link here.
Here's the test form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51328290858967.
Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- IvestaAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 11:37 PM
Thank you for your response.. This is perfect.
One more question, Here's my form url: http://form.jotform.co/form/51101296285855.
I have included a configurable list widget. But, it seem's I can't modify the text color of the headers. It doesn't fit the motif of our form. Please guide me accordingly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 12:52 AM
Thank you for the confirmation of the original question being resolved.
Since the next question was about a different feature, I have create a separate thread about it here
We will attend to it shortly.