- askajummaAsked on May 14, 2015 at 02:33 AM
we are having a serious issue with receiving payment information when a customer tries to submit the form via mobile phone. i am attaching the error message they receive. the form worked before, but now it continues to fail.
i have tried reintegrating stripe, but it still doesn't work.
the only way it seems to work is if we don't make it a secure link. since personal data and payment info is passing through this form we think it needs to be secure. please help.
- SammyAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 06:17 AM
If I may ask, what embedding method are you using for your form?. I recommend using the Iframe embed method as this will prevent script conflicts between your sites resources and jotform's
Could you kindly provide a link to your site so that I can investigate further.
- askajummaAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 06:27 AM
I don't think we are embedding it anywhere. We are just providing the link to jotform. https://secure.jotformpro.com/askajumma/askthisajumma
And this link does not work on mobile. :(
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 11:05 AM
Can you please try using another credit card to check if it will work. You can also try refreshing or try using a new stripe API keys.
If the issue is still the same, please try the following steps:
1. Remove the payment integration.
2. Log out from JotForm.
3. Clear your browser cache.
4. Close and re-open the browser.
5. Log back in to JotForm.
6. Add the payment processor again.
In addition to that, I will clear you form cache. Hope this works. If not, let us know so we can further investigate. Thank you.
- askajummaAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 08:56 PM
I have done everything you have said and the form still does not work on the MOBILE phone. It still only works when it is not a secure form. I need it to be secure and work on the phone. Please help. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
- CharlieAnswered on May 15, 2015 at 08:21 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience,
I was able to replicate the problem, I cloned your form and tested it on my mobile device, using secure custom URL and using the default secure/SSL enabled Form URL.
Here are my cloned forms:I did also try using the non-secure form link and it works in mobile. It seems like it's specific to mobile device only. I'll need to forward this to our back end team to have it check. We'll update you as soon as we hear any news.Again, apologies for the inconvenience.
- askajummaAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 03:19 AM
Can you please provide an update regarding this? We need to be able to use a secure form for our business. Thanks for your help.
- BorisAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 05:16 AM
We do not have an update at this time, but I can see that the bug has already been assigned to one of our developers, and it is marked with important priority.
As soon as we have more information or a fix, we will update you be means of this thread.
- CharlieAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 01:28 PM
To better assist you, I've opened a separate thread for your concern, please refer to this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/589753. We will address it shortly.
- askajummaAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 07:40 AM
It's been almost 3 months since I asked for support on this issue. Can you please provide an update on a fix. It is really a problem that https is not available on mobile.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 10:53 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we don't have an update yet regarding this issue. Our developers are still working on it.
Can you please try it again and verify if it is working or not? Let us know if you're still having the same issue so we can further investigate the issue.
- Kate MooreAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 09:41 PMHello, I have a site up on squarespace and have also received a few complaints from customers that have not been able to checkout on mobile as well. They've tried multiple cards, and their cards worked fine on the desktop version. Please fix!! Stripe is built into squarespace so it's my only option!
- ShadaeAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 12:42 AM
We do ask that you create a new thread to ensure that your issue is addressed completely.
I have moved your inquiry to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629089
It will be addressed there.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 05:51 AM
Sorry for asking this late, but I have just performed tests on a clone of your form using an iPhone simulator and an actual Android phone.
My tests tell me that the issue you have originally reported is no longer persisting. Can you please confirm if that is the case on your end?
- askajummaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 10:11 PM
yes, the problem has been resolved. thank you.
- PastBookAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 09:34 AM
Hi I'm having exactly the same issue now on some of my forms accessed from mobile (via direct link). I opened a private support ticket with more details, please let me know asap, it's urgent!
- CharlieAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 10:39 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I see you already have another thread with the same concern and with more details. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/854393. We will address your concern on that link. Thank you for your understanding.