- MrkayAsked on May 14, 2015 at 09:21 AM
It appears that emails which are sent as an auto-responder via JotForm are going into Google Promotion inbox.
This is problematic as the emails sent out are not promotional and are an update on the action requested via our Jotform.
Please can you advise how we can stop Jotform Auto-responders from going through to the Promotion inbox.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Unfortunately, there is no direct way to stop the autoresponder to go into Promotions folder. This is something being done at Google end by means of several factors that include subject of the email, email address, body content, links in the email, etc. However, some of the things that you may consider to try that might help in sending the email to Primary tab or Inbox.
1. Change the subject line with simple text that doesn't look like an
2. Try using a different email address
3. Try changing the Sender Name from the email setup wizard
4. Ask your customers to whitelist your email address
The following blog post might also help you in this regard.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.