- zuiderburenAsked on September 01, 2010 at 02:30 PM
I am a Dutch user of Jotform and I like the ability to have nearly every text in Dutch. But as far as I know it is not possible to change the text appearing after a user misses a required field. I would really appreciate if this would be possible and also the background color. Will you ever add this feature?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 02, 2010 at 10:20 AM
On the JotForm Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Download Zip".
5. Open js/jotform.js file and edit this line:
required: 'This field is required.',