- haybusazAsked on November 17, 2011 at 02:41 AM
it works in IE but in mozilla firefox it flashes for a second then disapears??
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 06:16 AM
Can you please provide us the URL of your website where the form is embedded? This will help us find solutions to your problem. We will wait for your response. Thanks in advance.
- haybusazAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 02:27 AM
it is still happening.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 02:41 AM
Please re-embed your form using iframe code. To get the iframe code, please click Setup & Embed, then Embed Form and choose iFrame.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thank you so much!
- haybusazAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 07:43 AM
the problem might be something to do with my account in jotform. Every time i come to this site it displays the editable version of this form with the save option highlighted like im working on it.
Funny thing is i have saved it several times. so not sure why its happening. ill try the iframe code.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 04:16 PM
It looks like you have re-embedded the form using iFrame codes. On my end, the form is working perfectly fine on all major browsers. Can you please confirm if the problem you described in the first post still occurs?
We'll be awaiting your feedback so we can consider this issue closed if the problem is resolved. Otherwise, we'll find ways to help you fix the problem once and for all.
Our support team will appreciate any updates. Thanks!
- haybusazAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 08:10 PM
its fine now after clearing cache
also in future is there an email i can log jobs too?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 08:27 PM
Glad to hear that it's fixed, haybusaz.
Sorry, but I don't get what exactly you mean by log jobs, can you explain it further to us? Thanks in advance.