- SandraAsked on May 15, 2015 at 12:36 PM
We have specific required forms for personnel files. The administration currently requires that we have a hard copy of the actual form in each employee's file. Individual keys information into the online form / format; we want to be able to print out that form and place it in their physical file. Will JotForm accommodate that?
- CharlieAnswered on May 15, 2015 at 02:46 PM
You can get a PDF version of the submissions, you can check it here: http://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Partially-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF.
If you would like to print the submission while keeping the form's layout and seeing the form fields being filled out, you can do that by adding a "Print" button in your form. Here's a guide on that: http://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms. I would suggest adding an edit link to your email notification, this will let you preview your form in a new tab in your browser, you can then click the print button there. Here's a sample.
1. First, add the print button in your form, then navigate to your existing notification and edit it.
2. Here is the email notification that will be sent to YOU. Add the edit link here.
3. I then viewed my form and made a test submission. Your user can print the form to have a PDF copy of their submission.
4. You should receive an email notification that a new submission has been completed, if you want to print a PDF version of it then proceed on clicking the "edit submission" link.
5. In your browser, you can click the print button then you will see this window. You can now print a hard copy of the submission and use it for safe keeping.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.