- prowebcommerceAsked on May 16, 2015 at 01:25 AM
I don't understand how to properly set up conditional logic to jump to another form.
I have set up a form = https://secure.jotform.co/form/51346461913858
On the submit button, I have set the url for the Thank You Page to https://secure.jotform.co/form/51345899053867
But it does not go to that form, instead reverts to the original form.
What am I doing wrong?
Is there a video or instruction for this process??
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 16, 2015 at 02:05 AM
I cloned your form and did not see any problem as far as redirecting to your second form after submission is concerned. Your are setting up Thank You page correctly as it is redirecting correctly (as shown in my screencast below).
If the problem still persists, I suggest you clear your form cache as well as your browser cache.
To further assist you, we need more details regarding your concern:
1. How many times have you encountered the issue? Are you still experiencing it now?
2. What browser (w/ version) and system are you using to submit the form?
3. What is the scenario when the error occured? Is there a certain error message?
We will wait for your response.