- mollysquiresAsked on May 17, 2015 at 10:48 AM
I just read another post about delays in submission being corrected by clearing the form cache. Will this also fix the issue of 6 responses missing? I would have just cleared the form cache, I just don't want to potentially lose the other submissions.
- raulAnswered on May 17, 2015 at 11:59 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to verify what you mean and I will forward this thread to our back end team for further inspection.
We apologize for this inconvenience and will keep you informed here for any updates we have on this matter.
- mollysquiresAnswered on May 17, 2015 at 12:26 PM
When you say that you verified, did you verify that there were only 9 responses or that there were 14/15?
Thank you for your reply and relaying this to the rest of the support team. Another reason to love Jotform! Quick, reliable support.
- SammyAnswered on May 17, 2015 at 12:36 PM
I have checked on my part and the analytic tool is reporting 7 responses while your submissions are 9.
This has been reported as a bug to our development team and they are looking at it, we will update you of any developments
- mollysquiresAnswered on May 17, 2015 at 12:42 PM
I know that there was one submission that I had deleted. It was created while I was testing with the form.
- SammyAnswered on May 17, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Duly noted, on the deleted entry.
You are most welcome, we'll keep you posted
- cettoxAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 06:58 AM
I have checked the records, it seems our analytics tool reports 19 submissions between May 09 and May 19, whereas you seem to have only 12 submissions on your submissions page for that form.
May I ask that what should be the real number for submissions, as you said you had deleted some of them.
- mollysquiresAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 07:18 AM
I had only deleted one submission from myself to the form, so the correct count I believe should have been 13.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 08:56 AM
Thanks for further info. This is duly noted. Our development team is in progress taking a look at this issue. We will inform you as soon as this is fixed.
- mollysquiresAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 09:51 AM
No worries, it's not a major deal or anything on my end. I was mainly reporting it so that you all were aware that some analytic issues were occurring.
Thank you for a great support team and great product.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 10:13 AM
Thanks for your support and positive feedback.
We are always in pursuit of improving our product that is why we look at every issue reported to us. We will keep you posted if there is any progress to this.
- cettoxAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 05:22 AM
Hello, your stats are now more accurate and our analytics platform is now more reliable. Thank you very much for contacting us.