- syncroAsked on May 17, 2015 at 11:33 PM
When using the Get Pdf button when viewing a submission, the pdf is then created in the 8.26" x 11.56" size pages for our multi-page sized submissions, and it also prints all the way to the top and bottom edge of the multi-page pdf form submission we have created, no top and bottom margin at all.
Is it possible to have the get pdf print to 8.5" x 11" pages and with at least some margin on all sides?
We need to create pdf's of our submissions that look appropriate in 8.5 x 11 size pages for our clients... for many of our submissions are inspection reports that they need to be able to print easily once received from us.
Attached is an example in jpg format of the type of page the Get PDF is printing at 8.26" x 11.56" with no top and bottom margins.
- CharlieAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 04:19 AM
If you would like to change some attributes in your PDF, I would advise using the "Print" button instead, BUT instead of printing it, save it as a PDF file. Here's a step by step example:
1. Log in to your www.jotform.com account in a Google Chrome browser. In your submissions page, click the "Print" button.
2. In the print setup, change the destination.
3. Make sure to change the destination to "Save as PDF".
4. After that, check the other options, like the paper size and margins.
That should give you a PDF with your preferred letter size. I hope that helps. Do let us know if this works for you.