- BaseworksAsked on May 18, 2015 at 01:47 AM
- BorisAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 04:38 AM
Please note that we have various ways to copy forms for your users, depending on what exactly are you wanting to copy - their submitted data or the form itself.
1. You can set up an Autoresponder, and your users will automatically receive an email with their submitted form data, as soon as they Submit the form.
2. You can add a Print button to your form, so that your users can Print the form exactly as it is before they Submit it.
3. You can also take a look at other kinds of Printing-a-form-exactly-as-it-is-when-viewed-but-with-the-user-entered-data
4. You can also Create a PDF Form and share the form as a file with your users.
Please let us know if you have any specific questions about any of these methods, and we will be happy to assist you.