- olayAsked on November 17, 2011 at 10:48 AM
I was trying to create a visual report but there is no option to choose duration so i was wondering which submissions are used to create the reports i.e. all submissions this month OR all submissions to date ?
It would be helpful if you can custom report by month and only using data/submissions for that month. otherwise we will have to keep deleting all the data from the previous month in order to create a visual report which is not idea as we want to keep data in one place.
Could you kindly reply?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 01:45 PM
The data included in the chart visual report includes all submissions to date. Unfortunately the option to specify the date of the submissions to be taken into account is not available. For now only the Grid Listing can show data from specific time frame set in the Submissions section.
To set the time frame on the submissions please do the following:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the particular form
3. Click the Submissions button to go to the submissions page
4. Set a custom time frame for the submissions, preferably monthly or weekly
I do believe that the option for time frame selectio in visual report is a good idea therefore I have forwarded this request to our development team and have them consider this to add in their todo list.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 10:38 AM
It doesn't look like this was implemented for the visual form yet. Any status update on this feature request?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 10:44 AM
One of our developer is already working on this. Unfortunately we still haven't receive any update about this feature. Don't worry, as soon as this feature implemented we will inform you immediately.