- rotorrevAsked on November 17, 2011 at 12:05 PM
I cannot view my submissions with Safari or Firefox. This is the time it stop me from view the submission that I'm receiving.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 01:56 PM
The link below provides information on how to enable it in Safari:
Let us know if this works.
- rotorrevAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 02:31 PM
I followed the instruction from the link. But it did work for me in Safari. Do you have a link for Firefox or does my form need to be reset?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 02:39 PM
To reset the form is the last option, for now please use firefox. If this does not work let us know the browser version you are using.
- rotorrevAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 04:55 PM
Still didn't work... I'm using Safari 5.1.1 and Firefox 8.0
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 06:04 PM
It is still working fine from our side.
Could you please try to clear cache and cookies and then re-check the service?
Also, if you use any security software like antivirus, firewall or antispyware please try to disable it for testing purpose.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation with us.