- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 11:41 AM
Depending on how you would like to send your form, you can simply email them a link to the form:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Then choose Email option.
3.After that fill out the required information and finally click on Send Email button
Or you can embed your form to a webpage:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- christian_eichhornAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 05:58 PM
thank you for your feedback and sorry it took so long to follow up on this.
Your both tips work perfect, BUT if I send it to a Customer before a meeting (We use the form as kind as Meeting Protocol) we would like to see what was filled and follow up in the meeting together.
So we need to start a "Session", so the Customer and als WE know, where to follow up in the form.
So than I guess we have to start this manually
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 06:01 PM
You could also include an edit link in the notification and autoresponder:
This would give both you and the customer a link to view the submission data in the form itself as well as make any changes necessary.