- PeteAsked on May 18, 2015 at 05:18 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 06:12 PM
This is simple to do with the PDF Embedder widget:
All, you need to do is to add it in your form from the Widgets tab, and enter the URL where your PDF file is hosted:
Here is a method to host your PDF file on the cloud and get the link:
1) Upload the PDF file to your Google Drive account.
2) Get the link, and load it in a separate tab:
3) Once loaded simply change the last part of the URL from "edit" to "preview" and that's going to be the URL you can enter in the widget.
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.