- saracaylorSMAAsked on May 18, 2015 at 05:19 PM
Whether I try to make a PDF from the JotForm form listing or from the JotForm "Fillable PDF Form Creator" page, the result is the same.
The problem was solved here http://www.jotform.com/answers/570188 , but the solution wasn't shared.
Please advise, thank you!
- BenAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 06:04 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.
I will raise this to our developers working on this so that they can take a look into it and help you resolve the issue.
As soon as there are any news in regards to this, we will update you through this thread.
- saracaylorSMAAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 07:11 PM
Thank you Ben--I look forward to hearing from you!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 07:30 PM
An issue ticket had been submitted by our colleague to the higher team support. We will let you know as soon as there is update/fix on it.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 02:06 PM
Sorry for the very late response i accidentally missed your post. You should be able to generate your PDF forms now with no problem. Thanks for your patience.