- PrintNimbleAsked on November 17, 2011 at 03:58 PM
I sent a "test" file (over 100mb) to myself using the sample form after signing up with the Dropbox integration and rec'd the JotForm Account Over Quota messge (I thought the file would only go to my Dropbox). My question is 2 parts:
1. Is there a way to "turn off" attachments being stored via JotForm when they are simultaneouly being uploaded to a Dropbox account (i.e. there is no need to receive the attachment twice, and this would avoid exceeding my account quota as I would not be using JotForm storage)?
2. Now that I have gone over (and since deleted the large file) - will my account still be disabled?
Seems like a great service. Can't wait to use it!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 07:48 PM
Thank you for your interest in our service.
1. Unfortunately, it is not possible at this time.
2. As far as I can see, your Upload quota has been already refreshed, so your account will not be disabled. We can also refresh your Upload space anytime you want, if it shows incorrect value.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance.
- splashpAnswered on November 22, 2011 at 12:52 AM
We just want to use the form to upload the files to DROPBOX. We don't want the file to be stored in jotform, as they will be very large 100-300MB.
Can Jotform storing the files be turned off.. we don't want to use up all our jotform quota.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 22, 2011 at 02:55 AM
Please see answer No. 1 in Mike_T's reply to PrintNimble's first question.