- prowebcommerceAsked on May 18, 2015 at 07:30 PM
I have created pages to include fields relevant to the selection in a service field.
I need to provide for multiple jobs on the same selection.
Can I clone or copy a page? Rather than have to duplicate fields endlessly to produce extra pages?
If so, how do I do this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 07:55 PM
Yes, you can duplicate a section of your form at once, instead of duplication field by field, all you need to do is:
1) Select the first field of the group or section you want duplicate, and click on the gear icon.
2) Click on Manage Multiple Field, and select the fields you want to duplicate.
3) Click on the Duplicate button, and choose where to paste the duplicated section:
-At Bottom of Form
-At Top of Form
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.