- HolisticAndOrganixAsked on May 18, 2015 at 08:39 PM
I have a contact form using my account email address. can i change that to a different email address for people to contact me at?
- CharlieAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 10:55 PM
If you would like to change or update the recipient email address of your form notifications, you can do that by following the steps below.
1. Click "Emails". From there you can edit or create new email notifications.
2. If you edit the notification, the first window that you'll see is this one, this is where you can edit the email body. After that, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. Here you can change the recipient email address, this is where the notification will be sent. Make sure that you fill out the other necessary fields to avoid email problems.
If you would like to add multiple recipient email addresses, you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Just a quick tip, to test if the notifications are working as they should be, you need to make some test submissions by filling out your form and clicking the submit button.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.