- AreaofNeedAsked on May 18, 2015 at 11:59 PM
- CharlieAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 03:37 AM
May I know what you meant by 2-Factor authentication? Is it something that you are looking to add in the Form itself?
If you are looking on creating a form that acts like a log in page, this is not possible, because that would mimic a Phishing site, please check our Terms page under "Phishing" section for what is not allowed in our forms. For security of our Forms, by default here's what our Founder shared about how secure our forms:
-JotForm is now Safe Harbor certified: https://safeharbor.export.gov/companyinfo.aspx?id=27141
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for
reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
You can add additional security by enabling SSL in your forms, please check this guide to learn more about it: http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions.
I hope that helps. We could also forward to our developers your request about 2 Factor authentication if you could give us more details of what you would like to accomplish or achieve.
- AreaofNeedAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 10:03 PM
I just wanted to know whether I could add 2-factor authentication to my login to this account, not to any form. It is to secure my JotForm login with Google Authenticator or similar.
- CharlieAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 11:27 PM
Thank you for the confirmation and additional information. Unfortunately, we do not have a Two-Factor authentication when you are logging in to your JotForm account. However, I will forward this to our developers as a feature request, but we can't give an expected time frame to when this will be implemented or if it will be considered.
For the meantime, you can use this secure link of JotForm when logging in: https://www.jotform.com
Thank you for your understanding. We'll update you as soon as we hear any news on this.
- JotForm UserAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 07:32 PM
Two-factor authentication would be a great feature to add!
A lot of sensitive personal information passes through JotForm and simple password security isn't enough these days. We would really like to see JotForm add this feature.
- anonymousAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 05:52 PM
Any news on adding two-factor authentication?
- BorisAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 07:18 PM
There unfortunately aren't any status updates regarding this feature request, but rest assured that we will update you through this thread as soon as such a feature becomes available.
If you need assistance with anything else in the meantime, please don't hesitate opening a new support thread about it, and we will be happy to help.
- kmm005Answered on October 27, 2016 at 11:35 AM
Definitely need 2FA to Jotform administration!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 12:52 PM
Thank you for your support for this new feature and each vote counts.
Feature request to add two factor authentication is already forwarded to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- BartAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 04:57 AM
Please, add 2nd factor authentication when logging in to Jotform accounts. Thank you!