- stahlspaintingAsked on May 19, 2015 at 12:07 AM
Do we have to have a Adobe Acrobat DC pro account for this to work? It says the standard account allows to sign but the pro account is required to Sign PDFs and get them signed? Does this mean we need a pro account and anyone that needs to sign must have at least a standard account with Adobe DC?
This is a re-post of a comment on Announcing the Adobe Document Cloud eSign Widget
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 04:05 AM
Yes you need to have Adobe Acrobat DC pro account for Adobe eSign widget to work.
I will check with my colleagues you second question and update you additionally.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Thank you for your patience. I checked with my colleague and seems that the form owner, should subscribe to echosign. You can sign to the free trial on Adobe Document cloud https://www.echosign.adobe.com/en/home.html
People submitting to the form don't need to signup for adobe echosign account.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Edward jonesAnswered on July 27, 2017 at 09:30 PM
I have an adobe pro dc account.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 12:19 AM
Your question is posted incomplete on this thread. We request you to open a separate thread if you are experiencing any issue with the Adobe eSign widget.