- themoneypuzzleAsked on May 19, 2015 at 08:45 AM
How do I keep from receiving duplicate submissions. 1 is going to client and 1 is coming to me....want to cancel one coming to me.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 11:38 AM
I believe that you are referring to the form titled E-Estimate. I see that there are two notification set on your JotForm. You may delete the email notification that is set to send to you by clicking on X icon from Emails.
If you want to know which notification is set to received by you, please follow the steps below :
1. Click on the notification email from the Email list
2. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Check the Recipient email address
4. Close the window and delete the required notification email.
5. Save the JotForm.
Hope this information helps.