- rpmtodayAsked on May 19, 2015 at 12:11 PM
I would like our forms to go to a few specific emails once they are submitted. Do you have a way to do that? or do I need to set up a filter on my email client?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 01:19 PM
Do you mean to send the notifications to a specified email address? If so, you can change the email recipient email address from the Email setup wizard.
1. Click on Emails icon and then click on the notification to edit
2. Click on Reply-To and Recipient settings
3. Now, change the recipient email address
4. Click on Finish and save your JotForm.
If you want to send the notification to multiple recipients you may separate the email addresses by comma to enter in the recipient email address field.
Please refer to the guide Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.
Please let us know if you are referring to something different. We will be happy to help.