- DigivisitsAsked on May 19, 2015 at 03:49 PM
<a target="_blank" href="/form/51304480302138">Souvenir Directory Booklet Advertising & Online Patron List Form</a>
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 04:19 PM
Do you want to recover any deleted forms from your account? If so, you can recover the deleted JotForms from the Trash folder if you haven't purged the deleted forms. If the forms are purged, unfortunately it is not possible to recover the deleted form.
Please refer to the guide below that can help you in restoring deleted forms.
Hope this information helps!!
- DigivisitsAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 04:20 PM
It isn't in the trash.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 04:32 PM
I see that there is only one JotForm in your account. If the form is created newly, it might be in a guest account due to session time out issue. Could you provide us with the Form ID with title or the webpage URL where the form is embedded so that we can take a look?
- DigivisitsAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 04:39 PM
It was created when I was a guest.
Name of form
- DigivisitsAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 04:40 PM
my guest id was
I created an account:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 05:18 PM
I checked for the Guest account your referenced as well as the form and I was unable to locate either one. When you register an account with the same email address you used to create your forms, the forms are usually moved automatically from the Guest account to your registered account then the Guest account is removed. If the form was deleted from the Guest account prior to registering, I do not believe we will be able to restore it.
- DigivisitsAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 07:03 PM
There is a history in my Account Profile
- CharlieAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 12:08 AM
It seems like you have the form moved to your registered account. If you have deleted and purged it, unfortunately, it will not be possible to recover it as it is already deleted permanently. If this is not the case please do let us know, we can then investigate further. We'll wait for your response.